Sunday 29 April 2012

A journey into testing WebServices in a developer friendly way

Following from the workflows that I described in First you create Tests for WebServices, then you add the abuse/security cases , Arvind has now started to blog about his efforts, challenges and solutions.

I asked him to start from the beginning since I think his history and evolution will be very relevant and interesting to others trying to implement similar solutions:

What is very interesting about this series of posts (with many more to come) is that Arvind is really capturing the thinking (and evolution) that needs to happen when doing Authorisation Security testing on an application like TeamMentor.

I also really like the honesty of Arvind's voice and some of his funny comments :)

I hope you enjoy reading his journey